To write an essay the quality writing matters a lot because when we address the audience the first thing arise is the mind level of audience to which we address. Similarly, when we write essays at the secondary and primary level the level of readers is very low i.e. they do not expect expectations from you as compared to that level we are discussing. First of all, to write an essay you must be familiar with the types, portions, and category or style it has. We start our discussion from the very basic level then reach to the top level. The reason behind this is that if you do not know the patterns it has then you cannot write a quality based essay.
In the educational world, many students write essays with great interest but there are also many or major students who feel very hesitant to write essays. The basic reason behind this is, it takes the time to write an essay and many students do not have much time to write essays due to other educational activities that are why some students take help from other professionals and some buy custom essays online. But here we discuss some interesting things that will help you or even motivate you to write essays by your own.
Move our discussion ahead we first start we basics. An essay is structured into three main parts:
- Main Body
After that, we write essays in different styles or categories which are:
- Narrative Essays
- Persuasive Essays
- Descriptive Essays
- Argumentative Essays
- Critical Essays
These are some steps which can give you information on essay writing tactics from primary level to professional level.
- Most commonly this type of essays is used. Because this type does not require any type of research from writer and expresses his or her views freely. Mostly this type is used by students of the primary and secondary level.
- This is the difficult type of essay in which proper discussion is used and irrelevant talks are not used in this type which is not related to the topic. That’s why proper concentration is needed to write this type of essay. Proper arguments are one the basic necessity that is used by the writer in this category of the essay.
- This category is a very interesting category in which writer provides a detailed discussion on his or her topic with freedom. The essay written in this type is longer than others and the most common topics on this style are events, etc.
- In this style or category writer uses arguments against its topic with proper reasoning and maintain his or her discussion by providing relevant theories, quotations, and views of other professionals related to that particular topic. Irrelevant talks can make this type of essays useless because the readers of this type of essays are mostly professionals who do not want or like irrelevant discussion.
- Critical essays are very critical as by name because in this category writer has to be convinced readers by explaining the topic in step by step manner. Step by step discussion is a very difficult task because you must have to think according to readers also. That’s why it is one of the difficult categories to write. Mostly teachers used this type of discussion to teach students on particular topic and many politicians also use this type of technique to address listeners on particular talk.
Although all these categories are an effective but most important thing is that what we are writing and what is our topic. Students of different universities or different fields have to write essays in different ways. These ways although are based on above mention categories but they express their thoughts in a professional manner. Now you are thinking what is meant by professional manner?
A professional manner is that you follow all rules of writing an essay and avoid irrelevant or useless talks because these types of talks can divert reader’s concentration from the topic. If one needs to write an essay he or she can take help from this.
In short, we can say that essay is not as much difficult that one cannot write that. But the problem mostly arise is that we feel hesitation in writing essays without trying.